One of the things that women love is to smell great. We all apply various perfumes in order to feel more attractive, unfortunately most of them are full of toxic chemicals. That’s not something you want to put on your skin. As always we try to bring you some natural alternative skin care tips this time for smelling sweet. You can now learn how to make your own natural perfume and the best part is that you can choose your own essential oils and create the best combinations of scents. So get creative and have fun!
The best, most natural way to keep smelling fresh and sweet – without having to worry about toxic chemicals – is to make your own perfume! Don’t worry; it’s not as hard as you might think. In fact, it’s simple, safe and fun! Choose your favorite scents and mix them together to match your style and personality. I personally love jasmine and eucalyptus. Alone or together these scents make me feel relaxed and beautiful.
2 TBSP shredded beeswax
2 TBSP sweet almond oil
1-2 TSP of your favorite essential oil
1. Melt beeswax in a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water (just like a double boiler). Add the sweet almond oil and blend completely. This step may take some time, so be patient.
2. Allow the wax and oil to cool slightly.
3. Add oils of your choice. Experiment until you find something you love. Some good ideas are lavender, lemon, orange or sandalwood.
4. Fill a small glass jar with the solid perfume and let it cool completely. To use, take a small amount and rub on pressure points … behind your wrist, behind your ears or your collar bone.
5. Store your unique fragrance in a cool, dark place or in a dark bottle, and it’ll last as long as store-bought perfume.
Keep On Stylin’!
My favorite scent is vanilla sandalwood. It’s very sweet and refreshing at the same time. But don’t take my word for it. Experiment with these natural skin care tips for smelling sweet.